This is probably the question that comes up in the Discord the most before a product release.
Adidas & Yeezy Supply
You should only start your Adidas and Yeezy Supply tasks when the sale has started. There is no advantage to starting before then, in fact, it is detrimental since you will just be hurting your V3 score and wasting proxy data.
Do NOT start your tasks when the waiting room is live. Even if the waiting room goes up, they will not start letting people through until the sale starts.
Do NOT start your tasks when the stock is loaded. Even if the stock is loaded, they will not start letting people through until the sale starts.
To determine if the sale has started, you can visit the waiting room URL in your browser and wait for the "sale has started" message to show. For major releases, you will be pinged when you should start your tasks in either the #announcements channel or the release channel in the Discord server.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The waiting room just went up, should I start tasks? NO
- The stock was just loaded, should I start tasks? NO
- My cook group is telling me to start, should I start tasks? NO
- A random member of the Splashforce Discord said to start, should I start tasks? NO
- The sale has started, should I start tasks? YES
Supreme tasks should be started 10-15 seconds before the drop. Supreme drops happen every Thursday at 11 AM in the UK and 11 AM ET in the US.